Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Prayer & Answers written by Evelyn Christenson, blogged by Robin Gove

Begin January 2, 2013

Prayers & Answers A Keepsake of God’s Handiwork

This book is a wonderful beginning to a new year. It is forty days of prayer. I would like to start fresh and begin writing my prayer requests to God again. I used to do this all the time, but it seems the older I get the busier life becomes and I have let this go. I used to love doing this. I am excited about doing it again. Evelyn suggests three categories of writing my prayers to God.

First, My Prayer; Second, God’s Answer; Third, My response to God.

I have written out my prayer for the first day. Now I will be praying for God’s answer. I will not post everyday, but I will post every Tuesday. Then starting January 15th, I will begin my life changing blog from the book, Lord Change Me.

If you choose to join me in this Journey you may purchase any of the books through Evelyn's website. http://www.evelynchristensonministries.org Please pray for me as I go on this Incredible Journey with Evelyn. I know it will be a life changing year.

Here is the list of books by Evelyn Christenson that will take us through the year.

Prayers & Answers A Keepsake of God’s Handiwork (40 days)

Lord Change Me:  Begins January 15th
What Happens When Women Pray (Study Guide Available)
What Happens when we pray for our Families
Praying God's Way (Study Guide Available)
What Happens with God Answers

Battling the Prince of Darkness, Rescuing Captives from Satan's Kingdom
Gaining Through Losing

Children's Books

What Happens When Children Pray
My First Journal of Prayer


No comments:

Post a Comment