Monday, February 25, 2013

Update on Prayers & Answers

The beginning of this year I started the precious little book (this is what I think of it.)

Prayers & Answers, A Keepsake of God’s Handiwork

First of all, the design and coloring of this book is beautiful.  Just looking at it drew me in. The words on the back express exactly how I felt each time I opened the pages.  I could not describe it any better than Evelyn did, so let me read the back of her book to you.

 Welcome!

 Come inside to a peaceful place…

…a place to rest in the presence of God,

…a place to record His answers, and

…a place to reflect on your responses.

Each page will become a priceless chronicle, detailing your relationship with God and how it was transformed through times of trial and triumph.

Be encouraged, be inspired, and be forever changed by the power of prayer.

This little treasure lasted for only 40 days, but those days have been so meaningful for me.  Everyday I looked forward to opening the pages of this book and beginning my communication with God. 

Looking back over the pages, God has answered many of my prayers already.  There are some blank lines under God’s Answers, but I am confident that eventually God will answer all of my prayers in one way or another.

I had lunch with my sister today.  She’s going through a very difficult time in her life.  As I was writing about this precious book, I realized that I needed to go out and buy 3-4 copies and give them to people I know.  Who knows, one of them might be you! 

Thank you, Dear Evelyn, for writing this precious little treasure.

Dear God,

Thank you so much for inspiring Evelyn to write this book.  I believe it will continue to be a blessing in people’s lives for a long time.  I have been so encouraged with your answers as I worked through this precious book.  Thank you for how you have answered my prayers

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment